Are you the DevOps Engineer we are looking for? You will find that we provide an environment of freedom, responsibility and trust. We focus on growth, growth for our customers, for each individual Bizzomate, the team as a whole and our network of (social) partners.
The Life of a Mendix DevOps Engineer at Bizzomate
Our DevOps engineers support our customers by maintaining their running apps. You work on bugs, questions and new features.
The DevOps team is a breeding pond for new consultancy talent. Comprehensive guidelines give our customers a quality assurance and give you plenty of room to be creative while still building the right thing in the right way.
Starting Bizzomates are matched with a buddy to teach them the ropes. And by the time you’re ready, you will work on changes in existing Mendix app independently.
Are you a Bizzomate? What does it take to be one?
• You like to work in a small team that aims high.
• Personal match and culture fit are key.
• You value freedom, responsibility, and trust as much as we do.
• Challenges and adventures should be embraced.
• Your eyes are on the ball. Always.
10 Key Characteristics of a Mendix DevOps Engineer at Bizzomate
• Curious about Low-Code (and willing to put in the hours to learn!)
• You have dabbled with some software coding.
• You are not shy and like talking on the phone just as much as typing on your phone.
• The customer is only right if they are working towards the best possible solution. You will challenge them if that is not the case!
• You are not too proud to beg if you need help from your team (but love it when you're tech savvy enough to figure it out on your own).
• Knowledge should be shared! For the team’s sake!
• Not just a pretty face: your hands are good, but your brain is even better.
• You take full ownership over your solutions.
• Customers and colleagues love you because you are in it, to win it.
• Good knowledge of the Dutch language is required
We offer market standard salary, laptop and a mobile phone (all the standard stuff).
Less standard and more importantly: we invest in your happiness and your personal growth. Meaning:
• Challenging customers that you independently communicate with daily.
• You are required to spend 10% of your week as a volunteer at a foundation or organisation of your choice.
• And you have 10% of your time available for your personal development.
• The Valkenburg office will be your ‘home’ location, so you’ll get to know the Bizzomates you’re sharing that location with pretty well. Quarterly meetings with the entire company ensure that you’ll meet your other colleagues frequently.
• You’ll have quarterly meetings with your career coach as well. Bizzomates are encouraged to set personal development goals that will help them grow as professionals - and in turn, Bizzomate as a company will grow, too!
We are not just any (IT) consultancy firm and we are not for everyone.
We strive for continuous growth: for our customers, for the Bizzomates and for the team. Growth in capabilities and growth in numbers. That is why we are always in the market for professionals who fit in our culture. At the moment, we are 50 people strong and work from three homebases: Schiphol, Dordrecht and Valkenburg (Limburg). A wide variety of Dutch and Belgian customers call on us to design, build and maintain apps. We help them solve complex business problems using the Low-Code platform Mendix and our creative methodologies like service design.
We have built pretty much anything you can think of on the Mendix platform. Small wonder that, in the Mendix universe, Bizzomate is known for technically outstanding apps that range from entire back-end systems to customer facing online portals.
Our growing list of impressive customers is a result of our desire to build strong and long-lasting relationships.
We are architects, scrum masters, analysts, techies and designers. We are Bizzomates.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Bizzomate B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Dev-Ops Engineer Low-code solutions.