We are seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be involved in every step of the BI life cycle and will help us build solutions that turn data into knowledge.
This role offers you the opportunity to develop your highly valued skills. The position would suit an open and enthusiastic professional with a desire to work for a dynamic international organisation.
- Work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- Identify new systems of record and integrate them with the existing information from the Medline Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) (Microsoft SSIS).
- Be able to understand, create and execute database queries and conduct data analyses (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Create reports, dashboards and scorecards (MicroStrategy).
- Perform testing, troubleshooting and optimisations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience and a strong interest in BI and BI innovations
- An understanding of ETL, data warehousing, dashboards and analytics
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server 2008+, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Hands-on experience with BI reporting tools (MicroStrategy, Power BI)
- Experience with writing queries (Microsoft SQL)
- Analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Interested in healthcare and medical surgical products
- Interested in presenting reports and giving trainings to internal customers
- Current eligibility to work in the Netherlands (for this position, we are unable to sponsor applicants)
Founded in Chicago in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of hospital garments into a thriving global healthcare company. Medline's success is due to our outstanding people, dedication to our customers, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values. Fifty-two years of consecutive annual growth have led to 2018 sales of more than 11 billion dollars worldwide and a stream of new products and services. Medline holds top-tier market share in more than a dozen major medical product categories around the world and conducts business in 16 European countries. We are growing rapidly and investing heavily in manufacturing and distribution facilities, as well as in our people.
To provide quality medical products with superior value to healthcare providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of people's lives.
We are committed to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
We are open to new ideas, two-way communication and challenging the status quo.
We are relentless about continuously improving our quality, service and results, and doing so with integrity.
We are determined to do whatever it takes for our customers.
In this role, you will work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into reports/ dashboards. We are looking for someone to help contribute to creating a sustainable and user-friendly BI environment.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Medline International B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior BI developer at Medline.