Reaching full potential. And beyond.
To make sure we remain one step ahead at all times, we are currently looking for a Data Warehouse Developer.
As Data Warehouse (DWH) Developer you will further develop our Data Warehouse. With your expertise you will lift the existing Data Warehouse to a higher level and make it future proof. You design and create data models, ETL processes, prepare implementations and support implementation and testing of DWH.You will report to the Manager IT Applications.
• Contribute to the improvement of the structure, design and development of the DWH;
• Implement changes to the existing DWH;
• Design and model parts of the DWH and required ETL;
• Automate and optimize various processes within the DWH;
• Implement new solutions within our to-be "state-of-the-art business intelligence;
• Develop reports and dashboards;
• Support system management and Business if there are functional requests or technical problems;
• Maintenance of the DWH environment.
• At least a bachelor / master degree (e.g. applied computer science)
• At least 3 years’ experience as a data warehouse developer;
• Thorough knowledge in the field of BI and DWH concepts;
• Thorough experience with databases (MS SQL Server) is a pré;
• Experience with BI reporting tools (MS SSRS / SSAS, MicroStrategy) is a pré;
• Experience with ETL tooling (such as MS SSIS) is a pré;
• Developer experience with languages such as C # and Visual Basic is required;
• Customer-oriented, open and proactive attitude;
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both in word and in writing.
• A key role in a highly innovative, fast paced and international environment;
• The opportunity to make a difference, working on the cutting edge of IT in the container terminal sector;
• An open and engaging working environment;
• Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
APM Terminals Maasvlakte II, a fully automated container terminal, has a clear mission. To provide a safe, seamless connection between land and sea. A connection that links countries, markets and customers, annually allowing millions of containers to find their end destination, anywhere across the globe. To achieve this we give it our best. Every single day. Leveraging on the commitment, talent and expertise of our colleagues and making use of the most advanced, sustainable technology available within our sector. This makes APM Terminals’ operation and services one of the most client focused, innovative and technologically advanced in the world. A position we take pride in, and we aim to keep.
In the close interaction between people, equipment and systems, our IT department plays a key role. IT forms the backbone of the terminal, ensuring a maximal performance of systems and a smooth and timely exchange of data required to support, run and optimize a fully automated terminal. With a strong commitment to the day-to-day operation and a focus on the future, our IT department sets a new standard for both APMT and the sector.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? APM Terminals Maasvlakte II ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior DWH Developer bij APM Terminals.