Medior Oracle Specialist bij UNIT4
You will work as a Consultant Business Intelligence at our Business Unit Business Intelligence Solutions (BIS). BIS provides services regarding Business Intelligence, Enterprise Reporting, Management Information and Datawarehousing in various segments and industries. E.g. Healthcare, WholeSale, Logistics, PSA and Finance.
Unit4 BIS is besides selling BI software and solutions, responsible for the technical support and training for our customers and partners.
As a Consultant Business Intelligence you will guide and implement our Business Intelligence solutions at our customers and partners.
BIS is a certified Gold Partner of BI software (Oracle) and partner&distributor of Qlik software.
- Identify, understand and analyze data from various sources;
- Design processes to link/match/integrate/build large and complex data sets;
- Mine the data in unconventional ways to identify new use or extract insights or visualize information;
- Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, algorithms, predictive models, and custom analysis;
- Build prototypes and processes to scale up data processing and output production;
- Understand and frame up business problems and develop/deliver the best analysis/solutions to meet the needs, and come up with a convincing and easy to understand business story;
- Experiment and scale up new ways of insights delivery and utilization;
- Working with the sales ops team to improve current process and develop new process to improve the department's efficiencies;
- SQL skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent or Dutch native speaking skills, both written and verbal;
- Good English skills, both written and verbal;
- A people person;
- Business acumen;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Easily adaptable and flexible to changing situations;
- Passion for delivering compelling solutions that exceed client expectations;
- Knowledge of BI Reporting & Analytics Tools Oracle BI EE and/or Qlik;
- Knowledge of complex databases and ETL (SQL-Server, Oracle, Sybase, AS/400);
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Experience in a similar position preferred (1-5 years);
- Experience or expertise in Oracle BI, Qlik, Microsoft ETL for datawarehousing.;
- Experience with working with databases/data warehouse. Able to keep up to date with industry best practice, tools, and technology;
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or CPM tools preferred.
You are energetic, self-motivated an initiative taker. You are a very good team player but also able to work individually. You are enthusiastic, realistic and creative. You like to build relationships, flexible and have an open communication style.
Unit4 is a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. With annual revenue north of 500M Euro and more than 4200 employees world-wide, Unit4 delivers ERP, industry-focused and best-in-class applications. Thousands of organizations from sectors including professional services, education, public services, not-for-profit, real estate, wholesale, and financial services benefit from Unit4 solutions. Unit4 is in business for people.
What does that mean?
We provide our clients with software products and services that are designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing business world. Our solutions have been designed to adapt to any internal or external changes our clients’ businesses may face, irrespective of industry or market sector. Our aim is to help our customers embrace change successfully, while minimizing the cost and maximizing the efficiency of the change process.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? UNIT4 ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Oracle Specialist bij UNIT4 .