Are you an experienced marketing analytics engineer who can connect the dots between organizing and analyzing first-party data and the communication channels that companies are using? Then we would love to meet you!
Crystalloids specializes in Cloud For Marketing, officially called Marketing Analytics by Google, which is a mix of technology and analytics that helps companies optimise their marketing efforts by making better use of their first-party (own) data.
Most companies are using the Google Marketing Platform services such as Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Analytics360 and other services such as Facebook. The combined power of both Google Cloud Platform and Google Marketing Platform enables data-driven companies to provide better experiences to customers and improve marketing and services ROI significantly.
Main responsibilities and tasks
As an experienced product owner and consultant with data engineering knowledge, you will help our customers develop and improve their current marketing initiatives based on data and analytics. Applying the Google Cloud technologies you will support our clients to improve collecting, transforming, analyzing, visualizing and activating data and models into the sales and marketing processes.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner you will:
- PLAN: make backlogs and suggest sprint planning based on adding value.
- engineer the collection and transformation of data to prepare for analysis and visualization
- implement activation of information into media channels
- CHECK: design reporting to analyse the effectiveness of the proposed changes
- ACT: adjust and improve the activation and analysis of the marketing campaigns. Present the outcome to stakeholders
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science and/or Economics, Informatics
- Consultancy, Product Owner and Scrum management skills
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of:
- Statistics (and/or Machine Learning), data engineering (how to prepare for data sciences work) and privacy rules. Understanding of how algorithms of digital advertising platforms work.
- Marketing Platforms:
- Google Marketing Platform, social media, Amazon e-commerce platform, email, tag management tools
- Google Cloud Platform, GSuite, Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs
- Data visualization tools
- Customer journeys, Webpages and Web analytics software
- English writing skills, speaking Dutch is a plus
- Competitive salary with an interesting bonus and pension scheme
- Excellent work/life balance and up to 28 days of annual leave
- Freedom to work from one of our offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam or other "Spaces" locations across the Netherlands and join Spaces' events and workshops.
- Flexibility to work from home or abroad
- A laptop and first-class travel arrangement by public transport
- An opportunity to develop yourself through different (technical) courses
- An international environment with a start-up vibe - no need for a suit at the office!
* WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES ALREADY RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS *
Crystalloids was founded in 2006 and as a team of qualified data specialists we help organisations innovate and grow their business by building solutions in Google Cloud. We have been an official Google Cloud partner since 2011. At Crystalloids, the foundation for a successful solution is based on three dimensions: the people, the processes and the technology. We always take these three dimensions into account when we build solutions for our customers.
We gained a very respectable client portfolio over the years. Our clients operate in market segments like retail, e-commerce, CPC, media, telecom, finance and insurance and are based in the Netherlands and in other European countries: Rituals, PVH, Swiss Sense, KNVB, Body & Fit, CoolBlue, FD Mediagroep, de Bijenkorf, HEMA, ACSI and others.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crystalloids ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Marketing Analytics Engineer.